Jennifer Lawrence on the Red Carpet at the Oscar
the older I get, the more I understand squidwards anger
These tiny little fellas are a fairy creatures named Mushom. They are completely harmless and quiet creatures that usually live in old houses and make small things disappear. Mushoms usually come out from their shed at night, their huge eyes help them to see in complete darkness.
8cm (3 inches) tall. Details are cast in resin and the body is soft (no joints or skeleton armature inside), they have some plastic pellets in their bellies to give them good balance. Their necklaces are made of dyed howlite and glass beads.
Attention! This is a piece of art. Not a toy for small children. Completely handmade, one of a kind. SOLD.
my name backwards spells “disappointment and skin problems”
nice to meet you, Smelborp Niks Dna Tnemtnioppasid
You really shouldn’t put your full name on the internet, it’s not safe.
Smelborp for president
REALLY just wanna take this chance to remind the people who follow me to not kill/trap opossums if they’re in your yard, and do not call animal control! Seriously.
- Opossums are literally 100% BIOLOGICALLY INCAPABLE of carrying rabies. Their body temperature is too cool to incubate it properly.
- Opossums are actually quite gentle and NOCTURNAL, so if they’re roaming, they’ve probably gotten lost, been injured, and are looking for a place to hide.
- Young opossums tend to try to climb into garbage cans when they’re starving. This is because THEY ARE LITERALLY STARVING. Don’t fucking shoot them or hit them with things because you wanna be some fucking macho top-of-the-food-chain cocksucker.
- Mama possums are amazing mothers and if you encounter an “aggressive” opossum, it’s probably because she’s got babies hanging off her nipple and she’s freaking out. They’re clumsy. Sometimes they don’t hear you coming and you catch each other off guard.
- Wanna lure an opossum off of your property? You can set up a box with some greens and cat kibble in it, hide it well, and lure them out that way. They’re actually quite harmless and keep other predators away. they eat lotsa gross stuff.
- Opossum mamas who get hit by cars often still have their helpless babies attached to them. Possums get a bad rep and people say they are “the dumbest animal”, but they are incredible creatures who have been around since the days of fucking dinosaurs so treat them well, okay?